Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for taking along on hikes or camping trips. Full of high energy goodies, mixed to your taste. The 2 1/2 cups semi-sweet chips should be a mix of those plus other items of your choice. I use Peanut butter chips, raisins, shredded coconut and nuts along with the semi-sweet chips for a total of 2 1/2 cups.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large mixing bowl, with mixer, beat butter and peanut butter until combined. Add sugars, baking soda and salt. Beat until well combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla until combined.
- Beat in as much flour as you can with mixer. Stir in any remaining flour. Stir in rolled oats and your choice of goodies.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden. Transfer to wire rack to cool.