- 1 cup instant brown rice
- 0.5 (1 2/3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup dried mixed berry
- 2 tablespoons chopped honey roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 cup of rice in a zip lock bag. Seal and set aside.
- Combine the remainder of the dry ingredients in a separate zip lock bag.
- To make one serving, bring 1 3/4 cups water to a boil. Add the bag of rice and heat for approximately 10 minutes until the rice is fully cooked.
- Next, add the bag of mix containing the pudding. Remove from heat.
- Stir and serve.