I saw a similar dish as an actual hot dog meal recipe at a local diner recently. The idea inspired me to create a Tailgate Party friendly finger food.
- Unroll the 8 crescent rolls. Place a TBS of Cheese Whiz lengthwise down the center of each roll. Sprinkle potato chips along center of crescent roll lengthwise.
- Add 1 piece of hot dog and 1 strip of pickle to the top of each piece of pastry and roll, like you would a regular crescent roll.
- Sprinkle the top of each roll with Garlic Salt.
- Bake according to crescent roll package instructions.
- Serve with chili of choice at a tailgate party or any other occasion of choice.