Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't take credit for this recipe since it came from my friend's mother-in-law. But, I can tell you my whole family has been enjoying it! It made a great car snack for a recent trip, too.
- 14 ounces M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 14 ounces M&M's peanut chocolate candies
- 12 ounces honey roasted peanuts
- 12 ounces peanuts, cocktail (shelled, peeled, & salted)
- 8 ounces sunflower seeds
- 8 ounces raisins (or as much as you want)
- 6 ounces walnuts (or as much as you want)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Store in tightly covered container or zipper-lock plastic bag.
- Be aware of choking concerns in younger children--this should not be served to very young children due to the size of the items in it.