Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of the easiest ways to use up trail mix. I came up with this when my husband bought 2 lbs of trail mix and we couldn't eat it all. I didn't have any oatmeal so I used the plain ol' sugar cookie mix. It turned out delicious. :)
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) bagbetty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter (or margarine, melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup trail mix (more variety, the better)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Ive been busy with some more of my PAC 06 recipes. I made this one today for dd and sil. They both loved them, what was not eaten was put in freezer. Easy to make, will make these again.