1/2 Photos of Trail Mix Cookies
These cookies are delicious! I found this recipe in a Betty Crocker recipe magazine. I used golden raisins, and omitted the peanuts because I used crunchy peanut butter. I have also used a little less sugar, and still tasted great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In large bowl beat sugars, peanut butter, margarine, shortening, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer until creamy.
- 3Stir in flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt until will blended.
- 4Stir in candies, peanuts and raisins.
- 5Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- 6Bake 9-10 minutes or until light brown.
- 7Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trail Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.3
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 138.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g