Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
These cookies are delicious! I found this recipe in a Betty Crocker recipe magazine. I used golden raisins, and omitted the peanuts because I used crunchy peanut butter. I have also used a little less sugar, and still tasted great.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl beat sugars, peanut butter, margarine, shortening, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer until creamy.
- Stir in flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt until will blended.
- Stir in candies, peanuts and raisins.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to a cooling rack.