- 3 cups dry oatmeal
- 2 1⁄2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup sugar substitute
- 3 ounces Jello gelatin or 3 ounces flavoured gelatin
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oatmeal, sugar, and dry milk. Combine honey and water and bring to boil; dissolve Jello in this. Use half the package of jello!
- Combine both mixtures. Add water, 1 teaspoons at a time if necessary to handle.
- Pack in square dish. When solid, cut into desired blocks. Store in refrigerator.