Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Kids Favorites from another of my CD cookbooks.
- 1 graham cracker
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 red M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 4 green M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 4 yellow M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Break cracker into 4 pieces. Spread some of the peanut butter atop each section. Add 1 red, green, and yellow M&M.
I love this idea, my kids love M&Ms and peanut butter. A great way to make a snack a little more interesting. I was just thinking I could try that with fruit pieces like bananas, green and red apple pieces.