Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Green, yellow and red layered cocktail with ice.
Make and share this Traffic Light Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce gold tequila
- 1 dash prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce sloe gin
- Fill a pilsner glass with ice cubes.
- First pour the midori, then the tequila to create a green layer.
- Add sour mix.
- Slowly pour orange juice against the side of the glass to create a yellow layer.
- Carefully float the sloe gin on top for the red layer.
- Garnish with a cherry and lemon and lime wheels.
yay! this is such a fun drink! its so pretty too! i only had a tall glass so when i made it, my green layer was significantly smaller than the red or yellow. I wasn't sure how to drink it.... layer by layer or all together??? but i liked it nontheless! i drank it through a straw! this drink is definately for show! :D
This looks absolutely beautiful. The flavors didn't quite work for me though, despite my liking each individually. Increasing the orange juice mellowed it a bit, since the tequila is quite strong. I think this would work with some tweaking.