Recipe by AmandaInOz
Green, yellow and red layered cocktail with ice.
Top Review by MeliBug
yay! this is such a fun drink! its so pretty too! i only had a tall glass so when i made it, my green layer was significantly smaller than the red or yellow. I wasn't sure how to drink it.... layer by layer or all together??? but i liked it nontheless! i drank it through a straw! this drink is definately for show! :D
- 3⁄4 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce gold tequila
- 1 dash prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce sloe gin
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a pilsner glass with ice cubes.
- First pour the midori, then the tequila to create a green layer.
- Add sour mix.
- Slowly pour orange juice against the side of the glass to create a yellow layer.
- Carefully float the sloe gin on top for the red layer.
- Garnish with a cherry and lemon and lime wheels.