Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This makes about 30 servings. You can cut it down to suit how many servings you would like. It is a strong boiled tea base which you use 1 cup of ice to balance it in each single 16 oz Bubble tea. It can be made with green tea, red tea, chai tea, oolong tea, Thai tea blend, yerba mate or coffee. Make sure to weight the tea bags to get correct amount. This is borrowed from www.ellenskitchen.com/recipebox/bubblet.html
- 1 gallon water
- 4 ounces black tea bags or 4 ounces green tea bags
- Mix water and teabags in a large pot.
- Cover, cook at medium heat.
- As soon as it comes to a boil, time it, and boil 8 minutes. Remove from stove immediately.
- Strain at once, let cool and use as base for pearl tea drinks.