Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was found on vegweb.com and posted by user: veganlicious enjoy!
Make and share this Traditional Swiss Chard and Beans --From Vegweb.com recipe from Food.com.
- Chop chard into cube sized pieces.
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until soft.
- add chard.
- strain bean juice and add beans to pan.
- heat until chard becomes soft but not mushy.
- salt and pepper to taste.
Very tasty. I added some red pepper flakes to add a little punch. Great way to serve chard and get healthy protein from the beans.