Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This comes from Paula Deen's show Paula's Home Cooking, Episode: Southern Favorites ya'll! This is how I grew up eating deviled eggs. Simple, and delicious!
- 7 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 22.18 ml sweet pickle relish
- 4.92 ml prepared mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, for garnishing
- sweet gherkin, sliced for garnishing
- pimiento, for garnishing
- Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture.
- Garnish with paprika, pickles and pimentos.
- Store covered in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Yummy! I also grew up eating deviled eggs like this. I left out the pimientos since we don't like them. Very simple but very good! Made for Zaar's Newest Star Tag Game 2011.
I made these for Thanksgiving's. My DS thought they were just wonderful. Thanks for posting this recipe.
egg 101,are a good 0ne, simple for the kids to do, a lot of potential, and I'm sure other will be make it again. You could modify this recipe to any style deviled egg recipe,you like.
Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/d-six-deviled-eggs-293982?oc=linkback