Recipe by Sharon123
This comes from Paula Deen's show Paula's Home Cooking, Episode: Southern Favorites ya'll! This is how I grew up eating deviled eggs. Simple, and delicious!
- 7 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, for garnishing
- sweet gherkin, sliced for garnishing
- pimiento, for garnishing
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture.
- Garnish with paprika, pickles and pimentos.
- Store covered in refrigerator. Enjoy!