1/2 Photos of Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs
This comes from Paula Deen's show Paula's Home Cooking, Episode: Southern Favorites ya'll! This is how I grew up eating deviled eggs. Simple, and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- 2Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture.
- 4Garnish with paprika, pickles and pimentos.
- 5Store covered in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 82.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: