Recipe by Bokenpop aka Madeleine
These are melt in your mouth delicious! Mostly I just dust the batches I make with sugar but for special occasions I drizzle over thin lines of chocolate.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Sift dry ingredients and work into mixture til smooth but not greasy.
- Press into ungreased pan.
- Dough must be about 1 cm in thickness.
- Cut into fingers and bake at 140C for 1 hour.
- Watch from 45 minutes that the shortbread does not become too browned.