Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
From RosaDabic,North Melbourne,Victoria,Austrailia
- 500 g plain flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 400 g feta cheese, grated
- 4 eggs
- 200 g butter
- 200 ml cream milk
- 300 -400 ml warm water
- Mix flour with salt and olive oil.
- Add warm water to the mixture.
- Beat until compact (approx. 10 min.).
- Cut into equal halves.
- Spread 1 tbs. olive oil on the top of each half.
- Cover with tea towel or foil and leave it for 1 hours to settle down.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to approximately.
- Beat eggs.
- Add butter and cheese and stir with cream milk.
- Spread the mixture over pastry.
- Carefully fold pastry and place in lightly oiled oven dish.
- Bake at 180* C for 50 minutes or until well risen and golden.
- To serve: Cut into pieces. Serve hot or cold.