Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
My grandma told me this one. Its got some kick. So watch it.Not really sure how many servings it makes so don't mind how many i put. It may make more.
- 3 oranges, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 lemons, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 fresh peach, washed,pitted,and cut into thin slices
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 small pineapple, trim,cored,peeled,and sliced
- 1 bottle bonny doon raspberry framboise eau-de-vie
- 2 (750 ml) bottlesterra blanca melbec wine or 2 (750 ml) bottlessimilar fruity dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- 3 fluid ounces Cointreau liqueur
- 3 fluid ounces Grand Marnier
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- unsweetened sparkling water
- ice cube
- mint sprig
- In a large pitcher add the fresh fruit and Bonny Doon Framboise.
- Put a lid on the jar and shake it around to coat the fruit.
- Add the wine, rum, Cointeau, Grand Marnier, orange juice, and pineapple juice.
- Stir to combine and store covered for at least two to three days to allow flavors to combine.
- Serve the Sangria over ice in large wine glasses.
- Fill serving glass half full with ice.
- Add enough sangria mixture to fill about 3/4 full.
- Add a few slices of the marinated fruit along with some fresh berries.
- Top with either club soda, 7-up, or sparkling water (depending on your preference).
- Garnish each glass with a mint sprig and serve over and over and over.