Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chunky pieces of potatoes in a light, tangy dressing.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes or 1 1⁄2 lbs white potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig mint
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook potatoes in salted water with the garlic and mint.
- Drain, discarding garlic and mint.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut potatoes into quarters; place in a bowl.
- Mix together dressing ingredients.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Delicious and easy - my two favourite cooking words. It was interesting boiling the potatoes with the sprig of mint - you could smell it throughout the house, but I must say I couldn't really taste a difference. The dressing on this was great, with the mustard and onions supplying a nice kick. A keeper.