Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the back of a blue corn tortilla chips bag.
- 2 cups seeded and chopped plum tomatoes or 2 cups roma tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeno chilies
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Season to taste with additional lime juice, salt or pepper, if desired.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator until ready to use.
I made this the other day to go on tacos and that was good. I had a little left over and put that on hamburgers tonight. Very good! I'm thinking this would go on or with chicken, rice, any number of things. I made this for Spring PAC 2010.