Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Out of a good cookbook for kids, everyone can make these!
- 1 English muffin
- 2 tablespoons spaghetti or 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese
- Use table knife to split english muffin in two.
- Put 1 tablespoon sauce on each muffin half.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoon mozzarella on each muffin half.
- Bake in Toaster oven for 3-5 minutes, until cheese bubbles. Use pot holders and metal spatula to remove from toaster oven. Turn off oven.
Simple and quick; easy to personalize with extra toppings. Thanks for posting :)