Prep 1 hr 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
I tried this recipe many times, it finally turned out right. It is quite easy, and only require 2 bowls. You can replace filling with red bean/lotus paste, coconut, cheese or chocolate..etc
- In ingredients A, Dissolve yeast and sugar in water and mix well with plain flour.Set aside for 1 hour in warm area.
- In ingredients B, Combine all ingredients and add in A. Mix well and set aside for 45 mins in warm area.
- For the filling,Mix evenly peanuts and sugar.
- When the batter is done, heat lightly oiled pan(nonstick), pour the batter in to preferred thickeness and size.
- When the pancake is done, sprinkle filling onto the pancake and rolled it up while its still hot.