Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A chutney to be enjoyed over and over again !
- 3 cups chopped sweet onions
- 2 teaspoons powdered cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground red chili pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon whole mustard seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- Put all ingredients in heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to boil and keep stirring frequently.
- As the mixture comes to a boil, immediately remove from heat and pack into hot sterilized jars and vaccum seal them.
- Keep enjoying this for weeks!