Recipe by Mike #2
A traditional Mexican shrimp cocktail from recipegoldmine.com.
Top Review by Chicarocks123
I'm Mexican and cook this almost the same exact way! I add a couple of diced tomatoes and a diced jalapeño. I also use yellow lemons instead of limes and add salt to taste. I don't do the cucumbers.
- 1 (48 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice (spicy if desired)
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled, de-veined and steamed
- 2 limes, quartered
- 4 dashes Tabasco sauce