My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thinly slice two lemons and place into a serving jug.
- 2Using a vegetable peeler,thinly peel the rind from the remaining two lemons.
- 3Place in a pan with sugar and water and stir over a low heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- 4Bring to boil and add mint,simmer uncovered for 5 minutes and allow to cool.
- 5Strain the sugar syrup into the serving jug and stir in the juice.
- 6Prior to serving,add mineral water and ice cubes and stir well.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Traditional Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 77.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g