Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
- Thinly slice two lemons and place into a serving jug.
- Using a vegetable peeler,thinly peel the rind from the remaining two lemons.
- Place in a pan with sugar and water and stir over a low heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to boil and add mint,simmer uncovered for 5 minutes and allow to cool.
- Strain the sugar syrup into the serving jug and stir in the juice.
- Prior to serving,add mineral water and ice cubes and stir well.
Fantastic old-time lemonade and quite easy to make. I love the mint infused in the syrup. I was able to get the 3/4 cup juice out of the four lemons. Thanks, I will make this again.