Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good as appetizers in marinara sauce and for subs and with spaghetti
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Form the meatballs into large golf ball size balls - I use an ice cream scoop.
- Place meatballs on baking sheet close together - not touching.
- Cook on preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Add meatballs to sauce and simmer for 30-60 minutes.