Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the most easy and most delicious Hummus recipe. I have tweaked a number of recipes to come up with this.
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- Drain and Rinse Garbanzo beans
- * Reserving 1/4 cup of liquid and 1Tbsp of Beans
- In food processor add:.
- Olive Oil.
- Lemon Juice.
- Blend well.
- Add reserved liquid depending on consistency desired.
- Plate Hummus, add reserved Garbanzo Beans to top, sprinkle with Parsley drizzle with Olive Oil.