Recipe by Texas Gran Mama
Cone shape vegetable appetizer to enhance the table during the Christmas holidays.
- 3 (16 ounce) containers grape tomatoes
- 2 heads fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 head bibb lettuce, used to cover a platter
- 2 bunches fresh asparagus
- 1 (16 ounce) ranch vegetable dip
Directions See How It's Made
- One 4 inch by 12 inch styrofoam cone(at most hobby stores) and toothpicks will be needed to assemble the first tier.
- Using toothpicks, secure broccoli florets to bottom part of the styrofoam cone. Then on top area, use toothpicks to secure tomatoes. The cone will set on top of the bib lettuce. The second tier will consist of asparagus and dip.