1/4 Photos of Traditional Eggnog
This is a great eggnog with or without alcohol. I put in the alcohol! It is from "Company's Coming for Christmas. Salute!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will need 3 medium to large bowls.
- 2In the first bowl beat egg whites until they start to thicken.
- 3Add 1 cup sugar, beat until thick.
- 4In the second bowl: Beat egg yolks and salt until thick.
- 5Combine beaten egg whites with yolks and beat until mixed and thick.
- 6In a third large bowl beat cream until it starts to thicken.
- 7Add 2 tbsp sugar & vanilla to the beaten cream.
- 8Add milk, rum & whiskey beating continually (for non alcoholic eggnog omit the alcohol and add artificial rum flavoring doing it a tsp at a time until you achieve the desired taste).
- 9Combine all the ingredients, and chill.
- 10Serve with a garnish of a sprinkle of nutmeg on top of each glass.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Traditional Eggnog
Serving Size: 1 (3910 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.7
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 157.0 mg
- Sodium 146.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g