Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This seemingly simple relish is used on many foods in Denmark. An interesting variation add chopped, cooked cauliflower. Excellent with seafood, sandwiches, meats, or as a garnish. From Christian's recipes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sweet pickle, chopped
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 dash garlic
- capers (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cooked cauliflower, chopped (optional)
- Mix all ingredients. Store, covered, in refrigerator.
- An interesting variation is to add chopped, cooked cauliflower.
- Excellent with seafood, sandwiches, meats, or as a garnish.