- 150 g butter, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄3 cups self-raising flour
- 125 g butter
- 2 tablespoons passion fruit pulp
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C Prepare 12 cup muffin pan lined with patty cases.
- Beat butter and sugar until pale.
- Beat in vanilla essence and eggs.
- Fold in sour cream and sifted flour.
- Spoon mixture into cases and bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- To prepare icing just beat all ingredients together.
- Spread over cooled cupcakes.