Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Originally from the Eatmor Cranberry Company; updated .
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries or 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen cranberries
- In a glass or microwave safe bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap; cook on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Stir; cook on HIGH for 3 minutes; stir.
- If the cranberries have not all popped open, continue to cook another minute or two.
- Cool; sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Add more sugar to taste if you prefer a sweeter sauce.