Same deal every year. Dressing that everyone loves. They dare me to deviate! It worked for my Grandma and my mom... My girls have this recipe in their hope chests!
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in skillet; saute celery and onion till tender, about 3 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cornbread, bread, celery and onions, sage and black pepper.
- Stir broth and beaten eggs into cornbread mixture; blend well.
- Stir in chopped boiled eggs.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.