1/2 Photos of Traditional Cornbread Dressing
Same deal every year. Dressing that everyone loves. They dare me to deviate! It worked for my Grandma and my mom... My girls have this recipe in their hope chests!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450*.
- 2Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- 3Melt butter in skillet; saute celery and onion till tender, about 3 minutes.
- 4In large mixing bowl, combine cornbread, bread, celery and onions, sage and black pepper.
- 5Stir broth and beaten eggs into cornbread mixture; blend well.
- 6Stir in chopped boiled eggs.
- 7Pour into prepared baking dish.
- 8Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Traditional Cornbread Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.8 mg
- Sodium 636.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb stuffing mix