Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Food and Wine
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced (2 1/2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons crushed red peppers
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, combine the parsley, vinegar, garlic, oregano and crushed red pepper. Process until smooth; season with salt and pepper. Transfer the sauce to a bowl and pour the olive oil over the mixture. Let stand for at least 20 minutes.
- Make Ahead: The chimichurri can be refrigerated overnight. Bring to room temperature before serving.