Recipe by Andrew Signorelli
Awesome taste. Hope your hungry, because you wont be able to stop eating them!
Top Review by Kim1
These are so good I followed the directions but to give them a dded toch I put the wings in a glass cake pab poured the suace overn them and backed them at 400 for 10 minutes kind of bakes the sauce right into the chicken.
- 1 bag of frozen chicken wings
- 1 bottle louisiana hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 bottle vegetable oil
- ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry chicken wings with no coating in a deepfryer While wings are frying, melt butter on low heat in a large sauce pan.
- Add 1/2 of the louisiana hot sauce bottle.
- Slowly stir the butter and hot sauce together.
- Add wings to the butter and hot sauce mix.
- Completely cover all the wings.
- Remove the wings with tongs put on a plate and serve.
- Dip wings in dressing if desired.