Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Awesome taste. Hope your hungry, because you wont be able to stop eating them!
- 1 bag of frozen chicken wings
- 1 bottle louisiana hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 bottle vegetable oil
- ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
- Fry chicken wings with no coating in a deepfryer While wings are frying, melt butter on low heat in a large sauce pan.
- Add 1/2 of the louisiana hot sauce bottle.
- Slowly stir the butter and hot sauce together.
- Add wings to the butter and hot sauce mix.
- Completely cover all the wings.
- Remove the wings with tongs put on a plate and serve.
- Dip wings in dressing if desired.
These are so good I followed the directions but to give them a dded toch I put the wings in a glass cake pab poured the suace overn them and backed them at 400 for 10 minutes kind of bakes the sauce right into the chicken.
We loved this recipe. It was very easy. I added an extra stick of butter and didn't use the full bottle of Louisiana Hot Sauce. But it was still wonderful. Didn't want to stop eating. Thanks.
My family loved them, Very easy to make and you are right it was hard to stop eating them. Thanks