1/3 Photos of Traditional Baked Stuffing
New Mom Kate's Note:
This recipe was handed down by my great-grandmother. It is a family favorite that we make every Thanksgiving. This traditional stuffing has a crispy top with a moist inside. No need to worry about stuffing the turkey this year! This tasty side-dish bakes in a casserole dish or Pyrex bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix onion, celery, parsley, melted butter, egg and poultry seasoning in a large bowl. Stir.
- 2Add bread crumbs and stir with a spoon to evenly distribute the mixture.
- 3Slowly drizzle milk over bread while stirring until bread cubes are moist but NOT soggy. (May need a bit more or less milk than this recipe calls for.).
- 4Stir in salt and pepper.
- 5Pour in a greased casserole dish or Pyrex bowl. (A 9x14" baking dish will do in a pinch).
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until bread cubes on top are crispy.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Traditional Baked Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 460.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g