1/1 Photo of TRADITIONAL ADOBO (Pork in Vinegar and Soy Sauce)
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except cooking oil in a pot and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- 2Simmer covered for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
- 3Drain and reserve the sauce.
- 4Heat cooking oil in a skillet.
- 5Brown meat on all sides.
- 6Transfer to a serving dish.
- 7Pour off all remaining oil from skillet.
- 8Add reserved sauce and cook for a minute or two scraping all browned bits sticking to pan.
- 9Pour sauce over meat and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TRADITIONAL ADOBO (Pork in Vinegar and Soy Sauce)
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.3
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 797.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 20.2 g