Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Recipe adapated from www.freshmangos.com - looks easy and wonderful! Cook/prep time includes chilling time.
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and chunked
- Mix limeade and milk.
- Fold in mango & whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shells and refrigerate till firm.
- May be frozen.
very easy dessert, i froze one and refrigerated one. i was only able to get 12 oz cans of limeade so i used the rest for iced tea.