Trader Vic's Crab Rangoon
- Combine crabmeat with cream cheese, steak sauce and garlic powder in medium bowl and blend to a paste.
- Place heaping teaspoon on each won ton. Gather four corners of won ton together at top. Moisten edges with egg yolk and pinch or twist together gently to seal.
- Heat oil in wok, deep fryer or electric skillet to 375 degrees.
- Add won tons in batches and fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot with Chinese mustard and/or red sauce for dipping.