Recipe by newmama
I got this recipe from Trader Joe's after trying a sample because we loved it. Posting it here for safekeeping! Great for BBQs and picnics because it won't spoil in the heat. I left out the green onions and used a couple tablespoons of a good balsamic vinegar. You could easily add other veggies to this too!
Top Review by Chris from Kansas
I love Trader Joe's and am always looking for new ways to use their products. I bought the corn salsa today and made a few modifications to this recipe including adding black beans and substituting celery for the cucumber and red onion for the green since that is what I had in the house. Loved it! I'm sure i will use this corn salsa other ways too since it is really delicious!
- 8 ounces israeli couscous (TJ's brand)
- 14 ounces of corn and chile salsa (TJ's brand)
- 1 seedless cucumber, chopped fine
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped fine
- 1 splash balsamic vinegar