Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a little something to warm you up or calm you down
- 1 cup of hot gourmet brewed coffee
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce Tia Maria
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce of myers rum
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- sugar (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine your hot gourmet coffee, Tia Maria, Myers Rum, and Dark Creme de Cacao.
- Mix together add the sugar and top with whipped cream.
We are having a very dark dreary day...today...this coffee was a glimmer of sunlight. It is excellant. A nice strong, robust coffee, with an amazing sweet flavor. I love the blending of alcohol in this drink. I did use spiced rum as I didn't have any Myers. It worked great. Thanks for sharing another wonderful treat Annacia. Into my Coffee Cookbook this goes.
I love the taste of this coffee. It was for DH but I tasted it. He loved it also. Thanks Annacia. Made for Zaar Star Game.
Staying up late working tonight so I'm not having my usual cocktails. I DID have another coffee drink tonight and since I already had the coffee made decided to have another or two! :). I love the myer's rum in this! It's PERFECT! This one was delicious! I left the whipping cream off (except for a touch for the picture) in an attempt to get thinner (I'm TRYING to stay up late Rita-read your review - ha!).Thanks for the great recipe! ZWT4