Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
High Fiber Salad that combines sweet, salty, and tart flavors. Very Healthy, loaded with vitamins and minerals, and vegan.
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 8 ounces beets
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 1) Place baby spinach in a bowl.
- 2) Spray Pam on cookie sheet.
- 3) Toss olive oil (or butter spray) with beets and sprinkle with seasoning, place in single layer on cookie sheet.
- 4) Layer the strawberries, tomatoes, and pineapple next to the beets in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- 5) Layer Almonds in a single layer next to fruit and spray tops with Pam.
- 6) Roast for 20 minutes and toss with spinach. (If using raw beets roast only the beets for 20 additional minutes).
- Serve immediately.