Recipe by Traci & Jeff Poole1
A wonderful ranch style tasting egg noodles. It will become a hit at your next picnic or family table!
- 1 (12 ounce) packageof any style egg noodles (I use bow ties, wide noodles, etc.)
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch salad dressing
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced into bite size pieces
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and diced into bite size pieces
- 8 ounces frozen spinach
- 8 ounces frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown your bacon.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Cook egg noodles according to directions.
- As soon as your noodles are done, add the spinach and peas to the water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until the spinach thaws.
- Drain and run cool water over the noodles.
- Drain again and let sit until it is completely drained.
- In a large bowl, crumble your bacon into small pieces.
- Add the tomatoes and the cucumbers.
- Next, add the noodle mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add the ranch dressing.
- About 3/4 of the bottle.
- Mix again.
- You can serve immediately or chill to a colder temperature.
- If the noodles look dry, add more dressing until you are satisfied.