- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan combine the vinegar, brown sugar and water.
- Heat until sugar is melted and cool completely.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- When the vinegar mixture has cooled pour it over the black bean mixture and marinate for several hours to over night in the refridgerator.
- Serve with tortilla chips.