- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (1 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can hominy, undrained
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced chili peppers
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- monterey jack cheese, shredded, Tortilla Chips
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat w/ onion and garlic.
- Begin adding ingredients one at a time alternating dry ingredients with canned ingredients, stirring after each addition. Cover; simmer 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- Serve in bowls.
- Top with cheese and crushed tortilla chips if desired.