- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place water and mustard in a blender and process to mix. Add soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sesame seeds and garlic. Process 1 minute, then set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken; season with pepper to taste.
- Cook 5-8 minutes, until chicken is opaque and firm to the touch.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and remaining sesame seeds; cook 2 minutes more and serve with the mustard-sesame mixture for dipping.