Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
My Grandma always used to make these for Christmas. They're super simple and easy. They won't be the prettiest looking cookie on the plate but they taste yummy. I rediscovered the recipe from an old Lutheran Church Women's Cookbook from Vining, MN that my sister had.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat dates and sweetened condensed milk over double boiler for about 15 minutes, until smooth and somewhat blended.
- Spread mixture onto crackers, place on cookie sheets.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- When cookies are cooled, melt almond bark and drizzle onto cookies.