Recipe by Katrina
I tried this at my aunts house and had to have the recipe!! You might think it will be dry but it certainly isnt and is fine by itself!
Top Review by SlipC
I make something similar to this (a recipe that I got from my hubby), except I don't use the cheese or parsley and don't bake it, simply saute it. Oh, and I use Ritz crackers, because hubby takes no imitations! But this was absolutly scrumptious. Very moist, and the cheese and herbs really added flavor to it. My hubby also loved it, which is impressive because he doesn't like much variety! Very good, will make again soon.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (cut in half - width)
- 1 roll town house cracker
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut fat off chicken and cut in half (width).
- Crush crackers into tiny pieces and them mix with cheese and parsley.
- Dredge chickens in egg, then in the cracker mix.
- Lightly fry (in about 1 tbls. of oil) in skillet (until lighlty browned).
- And then bake for 25 minutes.