Recipe by DotM
This recipe is an all time favorite of my children. Everytime I make homemade bread and they are around this is their favorite any time of day. I learned how to do this from my mother-in-law.
- bread dough
- pancake syrup or maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Toutons are made from kneaded dough used for making bread.
- Cut of pieces the size of an egg from the rising dough.
- Put some butter or margarine on a plate and press out to a 1/4 inch thick.
- Fry in butter or margarine in frying pan until golden brown and serve with pancake syrup or maple syrup.