Prep 10 mins
Cook 21 mins
I got this recipe from a website called donogh. I've never tasted tourtiere, so I don't know how authentic these tarts are, but they are very tasty. They reheat well in the microwave, and are good hot or at room temperature.
- Add first ten ingredients to large skillet.
- Cook until done, stirring occasionally to break up meat.
- Drain any excess grease.
- Mix egg and sour cream; add to meat mixture.
- Spoon into tart shells and place on baking tray.
- Bake at 425 for 8 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 and bake an additional 10-15 minutes, until crust is golden brown.